Monday 20 November 2017

Lazy slob

I've just spent over 12 hours in bed, I went to bed before 8 last night and got up just after 8 this morning.

I babysat on Thursday night for DD2, she got home by 10:30 and it took me 15 minutes to drive home. Unfortunately the Muppet who locked the marina gates made such a mess of it with the chains almost plaited together that there wasn't room to to get the key in padlock!
It took me 45 minutes to unlock the damn thing.

So it was gone midnight by the time I got to bed and I'd been up since 4:30.

Saturday night I met up with my two sons and their partners, we went for an Indian meal and had a great time.

This time the gate wasn't even closed never mind locked so I did it myself once I was on the marina.


4 comments:

Debdor said...

Perhaps they should give you the job - easy few bob?

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hester - like me your retirement sounds incredibly busy.

Chris said...

You deserved that long sleep. You must have really needed it!

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

You obviously needed that sleep. We belong to a yatch club and people are always leaving stuff open. Then they moan when it gets broken into.

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...