Friday 30 August 2019

Peeping Tom

I was walking Beano this morning at about 8 o'clock when he decided to do a poo right beside a neighbouring boat.

Like the responsible dog owner I am, I got out a poo bag and bent down to pick it up.

As I did so someone on the boat opened their curtains, and there I was bent over with my nose about a foot from their bedroom window.

No doubt my picture will be all over Facebook soon with a caption warning people about a geriatric female peeping Tom on the Kennet & Avon.

6 comments:

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

The pooper snooper no less!

Chris said...

You lead such an interesting life, Hester. Never a dull moment!

JanF said...

Oh, the timing! At least it gives you a darned funny story to tell for the next few days!

Susan Bell said...


pmsl You often make me smile. I really enjoy your blog.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I hope they were fully clothed!
Love your Towpath Tales

Hard up Hester said...

Thanks everyone.
Love the pooper snooper Frugal.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.