Monday 20 January 2020

Another day done.

A trip to the pharmacy today to collect my blood pressure meds, then to the supermarket to buy milk and finally to the service station to fill my fuel tank up.

I've made two huge rice puddings for stroke club tomorrow, I also cooked a beef curry, a chicken tray bake and four baked potatoes whilst the oven was on.

Apart from that it's been dog walks and crochet. I'm half way through the second run of colours, I'm doing them in a different order each time. The blanket is quite thick so it should be with warm.



3 comments:

justjill said...

I so envy tour crochet skills. Looks lovely.

Poppypatchwork said...

Perfect time of year to be crocheting a colourful blanket, the colours take the dullness from the day and the blanket keeps you warm. I made a ripple blanket for my bed last year, I loved working on it through the cold months. I love the colours you have chosen.

mamasmercantile said...

A beautiful array of colour, a great asset for this time of year.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...