Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Finally back on line.

What a pavlova I've had.

Sorry that what my son used to say instead of palaver.

I had to upgrade my phone as my old one would no longer support internet banking and I can't access my bank on my kindle.

I went to see a one act play on Saturday, The House With the Lights Still on" a local Amdram society presentation, it was very good, next month they are doing Calendar Girls.

I've been putting hedgehog food out in the evening, hoping to encourage them to visit. Y'day after putting the food out I spotted a neighbours cat, it was munching it's way through the hedgehog food!

Heyho, nemmind, as long as something is enjoying the food.

4 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Glad you got your phone straightened out. Technology can be so confusing these days.

Sue said...

Nice to see you back. Well I'm guessing your 'hedgehog food' is actually cat food, as that's what hedgehogs love, so I guess your little furry visitor is very happy.

Carol Caldwell said...

I have been without a laptop for two weeks so I know how you feel. It's good to have you back and to be back myself.

Hard up Hester said...

Sue, it's actually proper hedgehog food from Vale's Wildlife Hospital, but both the local cats and Beano will eat it if they get the chance. It's crunchy and since Beano refuses to eat dried food I find it funny that he will eat this.

Finally back on line.

What a pavlova I've had. Sorry that what my son used to say instead of palaver. I had to upgrade my phone as my old one would no longer ...