Monday, 17 August 2026

A weight off my mind.

Cass had to go into town today to collect some school uniform, she arranged to meet Steve there and then took me along too. I know I needed to go but I had a very upset stomach leading up to her collecting me.

Meeting with Steve enabled me to close the joint account which is a great relief, I didn't like Steve being able to check up on my banking. I used the account rarely but still felt uncomfortable about it.

I'm not convinced that Beano recognised Steve, he seemed pretty disinterested but did take a dog treat from him so possibly did recognise him. 

Steve wasn't happy about closing the,account but couldn't really argue, he had been checking the account regularly despite denying this.

We were civil to each other and Steve was very keen to show off his new tattoos. I'm not keen on tattoos and would never have one but then I'm a coward. Most of his old tattoos were done by friends so we're very amateurish and the new ones do look marginally better.

Steve gifted me a pendant it's a triquetra and it's very nice but rather heavy, it's engraved with sayings such as Speak with love, Know your power, Honour your word, See only with love, Be balanced, Blessed be. I'm not sure why he bought it for me but I accepted it politely.



No comments:

A weight off my mind.

Cass had to go into town today to collect some school uniform, she arranged to meet Steve there and then took me along too. I know I needed ...