There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I'm currently permanently cold I'm looking forward to wearing it once it's been washed and has dried on the line. I also bought a big slouchy jumper in a bright pink.
I ordered a face razor from the big river company as I suffer from a hairy chin, the bloody thing looks like a vibrator so I will have to hide it in my bedside cabinet.
Finally I bought four pieces of small plastic fencing, these are to fill in the gaps in the hedge where Beano snuck through to steal the cat food.
2 comments:
Naughty beano! Hope that's fixed the problem. Your woolly purchases will keep you cozy come winter.
Perhaps you should invite your interfering holier than thou neighbour in for coffee and leave the face razor/vibrator on the table, to see her expression! (That's if she 'thinks' she knows what it is!!). That's what I'd do, haha
Post a Comment