Tuesday 11 September 2018

Drugs and alcohol

I had a disturbed night last night. I kept waking up with toothache but once I was awake there was no pain. I was probably sleeping with my teeth clenched. I often find my self with clenched teeth during the day and night, it's very uncomfortable.
I shall have a glass of Sloe gin before I go to bed tonight and see if that helps.

I bought a book, a real, proper book not a kindle book.
I love my kindle and couldn't manage without it but some books need to be real.
I bought Grow your own Drugs by James Wong. I'm surrounded by plants so I might as well take advantage of them.

I looked after Dgd today and I'm caring for her tomorrow as well. Today it was so DD1 could work a few extra hours, tomorrow it is so DD can attend a hospital appointment with her husband. He has a long term chronic condition so the news is unlikely to be good.

2 comments:

justjill said...

Sad to hear that. I too have a chronic disease. COPD. Hey ho we keep on trucking. Fingers crossed.x

Margie from Toronto said...

I used to clench my teeth when I had a severe TMJ problem - ended up with jaw surgery and braces to relieve it - but I do know that a bite guard helped a lot. Your dentist should be able to make it for you and it really does help with the pain.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.