This time only small ones.
My neighbour stood on the jetty calling his dog.
Stark bollock naked.
His wife tries to make him wear his boxers.
He often doesn't bother.
He used to be a bodybuilder and abused steroids.
All I can say is that the rumour that steroid abuse causes willy shrinkage seems to be true!!
Saturday, 22 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
12 comments:
This has made my day. What a shame you can't unsee something like that, although you hardly saw it in the first place. π
I wish I'd taken a pic.
well it is cold isnt it ...lol
Literally laughed out loud! What is it about men that think they look gorgeous with no clothes on?!!
You certainly are having a bollocking good time lately:)
I'm about to turn in (10.20pm down here) and I'm sure I'll dream about this tonight lol
That did make me laugh.
You have the most interesting life, Hester! Never a dull moment.
Lol, that said indecent exposure is a criminal offence and he sounds like a bit of a perv!
I bet if you walked past and said 'Steroid abuse really does cause that problem then' he'd soon stop flashing his tiny bits to the world!!
ππππππ
unfortunately I see way too many willies at work...in the ER...very few worth even a glance...
I just read this post and I am laughing too. What an exciting life you live. Please keep sharing it is such a brightner to our boring days.
Carla
Post a Comment