Thursday 19 September 2019

Eleventy billion photos of the dogs arse

Steve has started posting on FB about his stroke recovery and life on the cut.

He takes pics of where we are and of boats if we see any old ones.

This morning he decided to take pics of Beano on his morning walk.

Once he knows which direction we are heading Beano runs on ahead.

Every time Beano stopped to look at Steve, Steve whipped out his camera and Beano turned around and headed off again.

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Steve's post with eleventy billion photos of the dogs arse!

6 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I always get more photo's of my cats arse than her face.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Oh that made me chuckle.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Nothing harder than getting a dog to pose.

JanF said...

Very funny but in truth this sounds like a good new hobby for Steve.

LameWolf said...

If you only knew how many "dog's arse" photos we take trying to get a decent photo of our canine guests on their walk, to send to their owners. :-D

Hard up Hester said...

I can imagine LW, thank heavens for digital cameras

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...