Last time I saw my daughter and the children she announced that BOTH the littlies were now dry at night and out of nappies.
I was suitably impressed and said " everyone who. is no longer in nappies put y your hand up. All six children immediately raised their hands. This caused lots of giggles from everyone.
if just been to the bank and withdrawn some cash, this included six, £5 notes. I solemnly handed a £5 to each child.
7 comments:
That must make your daughter's life a lot easier. Bet you're the kids' favourite grandma!
What a wonderful thing to do for the children and such a lovely thing you are now so active in their lives. I am sure your daughter and yourself are grateful for each other and it’s helped the healing process for you
What a nice grandma you are!
The children are very lucky to have you and your daughter
Life is so joyful for you now, I’m so pleased for you. June
Credit to your daughter for her love and patience. What a lovely mum she is and you are a lovely grandma to them too. Your life seems so enjoyable and peaceful at last. Pleased for you,you deserve it. Carole R.
Aww, what a lovely thing to do. The end of nappies is such a relief isn't it, you and your daughter work so hard for the children. xx
Post a Comment