I went for a drink with my daughter and my youngest son he's recently bought his first house, he mentioned that his dad had sent him a list of everything that he considers is wrong with the property. His dad hasn't visited the house, he had looked on rightmove and was looking at a different property.
I asked politely how my first husband and his wife were keeping. To which my daughter replied that they certainly don't appear to be happy. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind!
I remember my first husband told me his second wife was so much better than me because she had money. He had great plans for what he intended to do with her money. Unfortunately she decided that she would prefer to manage her money herself. I'm sure he must be disappointed!
9 comments:
It's hard to keep a straight face when told about what first husbands have gone through with second wives isn't it. Well it used to be for me, happily we are now on friendly terms, thanks partly to him thinking my current husband is the absolute bees knees and him getting over the fact that his second wife ran off, leaving him with a house mortgaged to the hilt and years worth of loans and credit card debt.
I'm glad to be divorced and would never want to marry again.
Goodness you obviously were to good for him,what strikes me as i get older is the nerve of some of these men.
Oh Sue, you do have a way with words and often give me a chuckle! As for your ex, he reaps what he sowed! xx
Oh, l had to laugh at all this, it struck me that if your 1st husband isn't happy with his current wife, maybe him and Steve should get together. I'm sure they would be a perfect match for each other !! Love to Beano x Sandra
I'm laughing reading this, as my ex (now deceased) didn't realise how fortunate he was and lead a lonely alone life after we divorced and I flourished!!
ooo you little minx, but you did put a smile on my face. From Shirley.
My brother was devastated when his very materialistic wife left him for a rich guy she had been having a secret affair with. Her plan for a life of luxury backfired when her lover made it very clear that he wasn't prepared to leave his wife and dumped her. She's ended up alone and my brother is about to marry a lovely woman. Karma at work!
LOL..........nothing else needs to be said!
Post a Comment