As my friend Sybil would say.
Today started well albeit very early.
I made porridge at 5am for CHS and I to take to work.
CHS also had ham sandwiches and I had prawn salad left over from last night.
We arrived at work at 6:30, CHS started to unlock the building I went to my room to start work.
At about 8am I decided I would eat my porridge, I took it to the Staffroom and put it in the microwave, I then went to the toilet.
I returned to the Staffroom just as the microwave pinged.
I took out my tub of porridge, lifted the lid and there in the tub was some very well cooked prawn salad!
Friday, 6 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
7 comments:
Oh dear, this is worse than when I knocked a packet of cornflower out of the larder all over the other shelves and the floor. Cornflower is a right so-and-so to sweep up, and wipe up. But over-done prawns, that's a whole level higher in miniature disasters, chuck!
Margaret P
I had a good laugh at this Hester.
There is no hope for you. Hilarious. How was the cold porridge?
Sorry - but I'm laughing too! I think it's because we've all done something like that at one time or another.
Been there, done that! So funny!!
How delightfully yummy I'm sure! x
I have done similar so many times, my batch cooking was lucky dip! I now label everything.
Post a Comment