Saturday 16 December 2017

You keep me hanging on.

Because space is limited, everything that we can hang, we do.

There are hooks everywhere, these hold our keys
Hooks for our mugs.
Magnetic knife holder

Three saucepans and two frying pans hang on the fire surround.
Coal glove and ridge monkey hang above the companion set just below the co2 alarm.

A pocket wall hanging organiser hangs beside my chair.
I bought this from Ikea, the buckets hold cutlery, the one on the end holds baking parchment, straws and cling film. Above the buckets is the solar panel monitor and the 'clock' that confuses so many people as it has no hands, that's because it's my weighing scales.
We even hang up the toilet rolls!

7 comments:

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Great use of space Hester.

galant said...

Your ingenuity and tidiness is a credit to you, Hester!"
Margaret P

Winters End Rambler said...

You haven't have you?!!..no mention of CHS! x

Anonymous said...

Nice! My husband is not a fan of ‘hanging things’. I, on the other hand, find it enchanting!
Debbie

Sue said...

Brilliant, I especially like the organiser by your chair. I could do with one of those myself for the remotes, tissues, Radio Times and all the other stuff that clutters up the coffee table, that my lovely hubby sweeps to one side when he wants to eat off it.

TrishWish said...

I love that knife thing and I think the buckets are super. I must get to an IKEA and have a look round. I have a metal pole and butcher hooks for the cooking spoons, grater, whisk, etc and love it as the clutter is out of drawers and things are there ready to use.

herbert said...

Those buckets are very sleek looking.
We have been car camping this last year and put a cargo net thing on the 'ceiling' which is so useful. I wonder if something like that would work in your barge? There are lots of storage in 'RV' things on pinterest.

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...