Tuesday 8 October 2019

We've sprung a leak

A couple of days ago Steve  called through to me that Beano had widdled on the bed.

I went in to check, Beano certainly seemed very apologetic, ears back and very subdued.

He got lots of cuddles and reassurance and I dragged the covers off the bed to try and dry them.

On closer inspection the bedding was wet but not stained and there was no smell.

I went back to the bedroom and checked the mushroom vent above the bed.
Sure enough it was leaking, we'd had very heavy rain the night before and that's where the water had come from.

5 comments:

Joan (Devon) said...

Poor Beano! At least the leak was coming from up above and not down below, that would be disastrous.

JanF said...

How wonderful that you had cuddled and reassured him!

The Weaver of Grass said...

So glad you hadn't punished him.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Glad you found out who was really responsible.

Hard up Hester said...

I'd much rather have a leak above the water line!

We would never punish Beano for having an accident, he's had a couple, but that's life with a dog. The only time I told him off was when I caught him widdling on my daughter's curtains and he only did that because her dog did it!

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.