Saturday 29 February 2020

A list of the complaints today.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8057343/BEL-MOONEY-strokes-turned-husband-vile-monster.html


Driving too fast.
Driving to slow.
Being in the wrong lane.
Choosing the wrong route.
Not knowing how to negotiate a roundabout.
Not moving off immediately the lights turned green, possibly because the five cars in front of me hadn't moved.
Not training the dog correctly, I need to shout more, not sure why as Beano is doing as I want.
Not doing the washing up, there was only one plate!
Having pasta for lunch.
Parking too far from the bus stop, it was the nearest space.
Letting the fire go out, it hadn't.

The list goes on and on.

I grit my teeth and keep buggering on!






11 comments:

justjill said...

Oh Hester. Keep breathing deeply.xx

cumbrian said...

You really are a terrible woman?

flis said...

He's a very lucky man,some wives may not be as patient-I think you should reward yourself more in some way x

JanF said...

Am I right in thinking that he was never remotely like this before the stroke, even when things annoyed him?
I give you enormous credit for keeping your act together.

Margie from Toronto said...

I saw the headline for that article and thought of you and all you are going through. You have far more patience than me.

kate steeper said...

Bless , just when you think they have calmed down a bit theyre off again . Ive had a funny few weeks with himself , his ongoing problems took one of their weird turns so that set his endemic grumpyness off. He really cheered me up when he stated that his latest pills mean he doesnt want to punch all the useless twats around him so much ............they havent changed his pills

Eleanor said...

As soon as I saw that article in yesterdays paper I thought of you. You don't have an easy time of it Hester, I feel for you. My late mother in law had much the same problems with her husband.

shadypinesqltr said...

Your list could have been written by friends with husbands who have recently retired or suffered a serious illness. They feel they have lost control of their lives and are trying to get some of it back. Sadly it's the wife who bears the brunt of it. Good luck!

ShellyC said...

I don't think the majority of these men would stay with their women if the shoe was on the other foot.
Women are made of stronger stuff all in all.
Men certainly like to be in control and fight anything that stops the control, even to the point of using violence.
Look after your self and know your limits.

Winters End Rambler said...

Breathing...he hasn"t complained of you doing that yet I hope. x

kelley said...

You're definitely a good wife...he is so lucky to have you...

Weather

I've always been of the opinion that there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes. I have to say I'm currently revi...