Friday 28 February 2020

Change of plan

I shan't mention my cough to the Dr as I'm sure I will be told it's caused by my weight or my age.

We were supposed to be going to DD1 this morning but DD2 phoned needing child care so I cleared the table and got out the craft stuff. All the mess makes Steve's teeth itch so he will sit with his back to the mess and read a book.  It only takes a few moments to clear up once Dgd has gone home.

We will go to DD1 on Sunday instead.

It has rained all day here, I'm beginning to think we will never leave the marina.

8 comments:

JanF said...

Please mention it to the doctor.
My husband lost his sense of smell and we didn't think much about it but did talk with the doctor. It turned out to be one of the first signs of his Parkinson's disease., although it took years for the PD to become obvious.

busybusybeejay said...

I would also be told I was overweight and unfit.All true,unfortunately!!!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Rain all day here too - very depressing.

Col said...

Oh Sue, Of course you'll leave the marina, when everywhere floods so badly that the entire country becomes one enormous lake!
I'm kidding, I hope!!!
We've been very lucky up here in Cheshire, and we live uphill too, so we're feeling very grateful at the moment. However, we're on a clay soil, and the garden is just not able to drain at all, so it's a tad swampy! I'm desperate for a couple of dry days, so that I can get out there and try to save a few plants!

Joan (Devon) said...

Yes, I think we've had our quota of rain, although (luckily) it hasn't affected us much here.

Chris said...

Stay dry, my friend. And keep your wellies handy!

kelley said...

a simple chest x ray could give you an answer. so many causes for cough...it's what I do for a living and I think your Dr would order one..

sb said...

You really should tell the doctor about your cough. You can’t expect proper care if he/she doesn’t have all the facts.
Sarah in California

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...