Monday 12 February 2024

The strimmer.

I still can't get a straight answer as to why Steve's bought a strimmer but the good news is it's a HOS and won't last 5 minutes before breaking.

It was a waste of money but it's his money so it's up to him.

His walking shoes were also as waste of money as he's not walking anywhere in them. He tells me every day about the walk he has planned in the summer. He wears the shoes into town on the bus,  he has breakfast in a pub and then catches the bus home, that's all.

Today he also purchased two new shirts, this means he has three new shirts now to wear to the wedding along with his new suit.  What with the hotel room, the clothes I think the wedding will cost Steve about £1000.

1 comment:

kate steeper said...

You cant make our strange menfolk up can you , there was much ranting swearing and stuff getting thrown around today . It turns out that the engine he has spent £100s of pounds for parts on broke in half when he hit it with a hammer ...ho hum does this mean i may see some grocery money this year?

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...