Friday 26 September 2014

Cake Sale & other stuff.

A colleague organised a cake sale at work today in aid of Macmillan, she does this every year as she lost her sister to cancer some years ago, she raised in excess of £200, better than last year.

I has my hair cut yesterday & it's a bit of a pigging mess, hey ho, it will soon grow & it was only £13.50. I've paid £40 for a hair cut before now & still had a crappy result.

The washing line my L&M put up under cover is proving worth it's weight in gold, I'm finding it extremely useful.

I will probably see some of the grandchildren over the weekend & I'm also hoping to spend more time on my quilting.

I will post the recipes I'm using in my boozy Yule hampers over the weekend.

3 comments:

DragonflyDreams said...

It's a great charity and well worth supporting. Look forward to the boozy yule hamper recipes. have a lovely weekend with the grand children and quilting.

Linda Metcalf said...

Love getting ready for Christmas with homemade gifts! Always good times when grands visit.

Anonymous said...

A washing line under cover?? Sounds like something I could do with! Could you show us a pic of this to give me a idea (and inspiration) please!

Amanda

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...