I've made 3 pints of leek & potato soup to take to MIL's.
DD has phoned, she's at work, labour progressing very slowly, it could still stop all together.
She has a friend who will look after the children for a couple of hours if she & her hubby have to go to hospital.
We'll pick up the children on our return & they can stay here,
Saturday, 13 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
To ripen your tomatoes pick them and either place in a box/bowl with a ripe banana or with some of the red tomatoes - it won't be long before the green ones are red!!
Post a Comment