As it's half term I had two of the DGD's with me for a couple of hours.
There's not much left at my house for them to play with as some of my toys have been given to them to take home and smaller stuff has been moved to the boat.
But there is a bucket of sand left over from a building project, lots of water from the tap and some trowels, voila, sandcastles on the decking!
Sunday, 4 June 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

No comments:
Post a Comment