I get these lumps, just small ones about the size of a pimple and mostly on my face. They are irritating and unsightly but that is all. After a few months they dry up enough to be removed usually with a scalpel.
I currently have on on the side of my nose and I was getting tired of it, so out came the medi wipes, mirror and scalpel.
Oh bugger, it popped but then it bled and bled and bled.
And then it stopped, there is no scab, no soreness, nothing at all.
Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Please get them checked out by your doctor just in case they are anything nasty. My friend gets these, and one amongst many, turned out to be a nasty one.
Yes, do get them checked out, Hester. You don't want anything turning nasty, or getting an infection in one you have lanced yourself.
Margaret P
Post a Comment