Thursday 21 November 2019

Karma is a bitch

Thank you all for your comments and your continued support.

Steve and I had lunch out today as a birthday treat, at one point Steve started complaining about something I was doing, I smiled sweetly and said "Since its my birthday, how about we have one day without you complaining?" He shut up!!

And now for karma, you may remember my ex tenant and all the grief she caused me. She has posted on Facebook this morning, she is having to move out of her current house at very short notice. I don't know what she's done but it seems her only recourse is to apply to the local council to be rehomed.
Unfortunately this is not an option as she and her husband defrauded the local council of thousands of pounds by claiming housing benefit on my house and on two other properties, whilst letting out the other two properties!

20 comments:

the veg artist said...

Oh dear, what a pity! And Happy Birthday!!

justjill said...

Happy Birthday.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday.

I remember that tenant of yours, I'm glad karma is doing it's thing :-)

Poppypatchwork said...

Happy birthday, what a lovely boost to hear your ex tenants Karma.

Carol Caldwell said...

Happy Birthday and I do love a bit of karma!

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday xx

Sue in Suffolk said...

Happy Birthday

No surprise about your old tenant as she was such a pain in your house

walking in beauty carmarthenshire said...

It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.
Happy birthday xxxx

busybusybeejay said...

Happy birthday.Could you pretend it is your birthday every day?

Col said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you had a great day! X

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Happy birthday,karma is a dish best served cold.

maureenlthompson said...

Happy Birthday and yes karma is a bitch! Sometimes it takes a while but oh so worth it when it happens.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
love taff..

Chris said...

Karma indeed. I bet you had a hearty chuckle about that!

Cheryl said...

She wasn't very nice was she.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday and I am glad to hear that Karma is working well in your part of the country!

Frugal in Derbyshire said...

Happy Birthday x

Sewing mamie said...

Happy Birthday hope you have a great day xx

readlisten said...

Happy Birthday, and many more healthy and happy ones. Karma - Whoo Hoo!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday for Thursday! Sorry only caught up today (Saturday) and yes isn’t Karma sweet when it happens?!

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...