Friday 7 May 2021

Today

 I've no idea what day it is so I've given this post the title of Today!

Exactly Kate, disagreeable old git sums it up.

My dgc twins are 7 soon, and they are self isolating as a child in their class has tested positive for Covid. They are getting mice and guinea pigs as birthday presents, their older sister already has rabbits and gerbils and DD has a dog.

We had breakfast at the canal side cafe this morning, the CRT have just doubled the rent which I think is appalling.

I've done two loads of washing as it was sunny this morning with plenty of solar, most of it is almost dry.

Now it's time for another episode of the Repair Cafe and some crochet.

1 comment:

Debby said...

To be exposed right before their birthdays? Oh that must be frustrating for everyone.

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...