Monday 4 October 2021

Dont poke me

Keth I bought them from M&S, they were about £20, but so warm and safe.

 I finally managed to collect Beano's prescription this morning, it's taken ages to arrange. A weeks worth of phone calls trying to arrange a telephone consultation. Then finally a text saying an appointment had her made for 10:30 . We arrived today to be told there was no trace of the appointment, the implication being I'd made a mistake. I showed the text on my phone and I finally saw the vet, collected the prescription. £158 for 3 months, I shall try to get a paper copy next time and order online.

We walked back through the park where Beano met up with a deerhound and a Rottie. The Rottie got a bit over enthusiastic and poked Beano with a paw the size of a dinner plate. Beano did not approve and chased the Rottie round a few times but eventually they played together nicely.a

1 comment:

ana s. said...

Had the same thing happen when we scheduled a visit to get a flu shot. Receptionist said they were not giving them until October. I had the email on my phone and just when I started to get loud and angry, the pharmacist corrected the girl and said, Yes we are giving flu shots. Good thing or no telling how long I would have spent being angry with them.

Hearing aids.

Steve's current rant du jour is hearing aids. His are national health and free. He only wears them when he goes out, never indoors, he c...