Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

6 comments:
We saw some young swans as big as their parents when I was out with granddaughter a few weeks ago - I said they were teenagers!
They are delightful and I bet they don`t bother you with loud music or parties!
We have lots of swans near to where we live, but of course they are black ones in Australia! The 'teenagers' are a similar grey though.
What lovely neighbors you have!
What a lovely scene. These sights make your decision to be a boater so justified and wonderful.
Gorgeous! A nice little family group of well-behaved neighbours.
Post a Comment