Thursday 4 January 2024

Another day out.

Today I went to Sainsbury's with Betty and one of the Pam's, we have three Pam's living here.

I didn't need much but it was nice to get out, I treated myself to some sushi. Steve cooked himself four lamb chops for his tea.

It's rained a lot over the last few days, part of the garden is flooded and the nearby river has burst it's banks. The nearby pub garden is under a few inches of water too. We have another day of rain forecast tomorrow as well

Tomorrow Harry is giving me a lift to the post office to return something to Amazon, I've banned Steve from ordering stuff for the neighbours from Amazon as it's left to me to sort out the problems.


3 comments:

Chris said...

You are really living the high life since you moved to dry land. Two outings in as many days, not too shabby! Sorry to hear about all the rain you are having. Here it has turned very cold but no snow yet, thank goodness.

Catriona said...

Agree about the Amazon delivery/return problem. I no longer order for anyone else as I ended up with the same problem as you in having to return things to a shop for sending back. Catriona

flis said...

Four lamb chops. sounds rather a lot - And I may have been tempted to let your beloved sort out the parcel situation he has caused x,

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...