Wednesday 3 January 2024

Going out.

I went to Aldi y'day to buy the fruit for the fruit salad I made. I still get excited when I go out, even if it is just to the local Aldi. It was a dreadful day y'day strong winds and heavy rain. Beano didn't go out until mid afternoon and then only briefly.

The rain has stopped now and the sun is struggling through.

Col, we can't exclude our tightfisted neighbour, it goes against the ethos of the community living here, but we can damn well ensure he pays his share. If he couldn't afford it that would be different and he wouldn't be forced to pay.

I've just had a visit from John who lives above us, some thieving barsteward has broken in to his bike store, they couldn't steal his bike as it's bolted to the wall but the bike store is badly damaged.  He's gone to have a word with Harry as Harry never locks the outside door. He will try to persuade him to keep the door locked from now on.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

Glad you are enjoying your group meals. Sounds like a fun way to socialize.

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...