Monday 23 December 2013

Celebration

We had our Yule celebration on Sunday today as my L&M was working Saturday.

We had turkey with all the trimmings, I didn't do a starter or pudding. 

My L&M is at work again Monday & Tuesday, we have family visiting on Christmas day so we will have another celebratory meal then & I will do a pudding to go with that meal.

After dropping my L&M at work, I treated myself to ten new tea towels, mine are all grotty from being used as extra oven gloves, I also bought a new pinny.
I received this lovely wind chime from the Secret Santa at work, I think it is too nice to hang outside except on special summer days.


This my Yule decoration this year, we have reorganised the room and there is nowhere much to put anything so this is all I have.


1 comment:

frugal freesia said...

My daughter bought me one just like that for christmas last year only I have a cockeral instead of your elephant.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and hope you have a good rest.

Not a good day!

I had to admit to Steve that I'm struggling with my eyesight and my hearing. He is extremely annoyed though I'm not sure what he exp...