More photo's of the CAL blanket form Attic24, I've just finished part 2
Sunday, 30 November 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Sue, you have such an elegant eye for color placement!
I hope you get to keep this one.
Blanket is looking lovely. Love the colours.
Carolx
Loving the blanket. I watch Lucy's posts and think I may give it a try.
Post a Comment