Saturday 15 November 2014

Oh bugger

Well lets start with the good news, my weekly shop this week came to £6 42, well it came to £20ish but I remembered to use my vouchers & they brought it down to £6.42, woohoo.

I've made soup for my lunch next week, it should have been broccoli & Stilton but! I didn't have much broccoli but we do have lots of cabbage in the garden so I added a handful of shredded leaves. I also didn't have any Stilton but I did have a piece of Cheddar with tomato & basil, so I added that instead, it tastes bloody gorgeous & will provide lunches for 3 or 4 days.


As for the 'Oh Bugger' one of my work colleagues has posted some very inappropriate comments on facebook about a job move that has just been announced. She will be in so much trouble if it is seem by her boss.

No comments:

It's been rough.

We've had a few difficult days. The weather has been nice and sunny though not particularly warm. I'm not sure what triggered Steve ...