Thursday 4 June 2015

Sparse

Blogging is a little sparse at the moment, I'm still not finding it easy to type as my eye is still inflamed.
There is also a lot going on with work & family that is taking up a lot of m brain power.
We finally have a date organised for the Cake Smash,  it's a week Sunday, for the twins 1st birthday, it's a little late but their actual birthday coincided with the DGC's school fete so we've only just got a date when everyone is free. 
I now need to make the bunting and tutu and possibly the cakes, none of which will take very long so I will do the sewing this weekend.
I will post pics of the event.

2 comments:

jill said...

Sorry that your eye is still plaguing you. Vision issues add their own special of layer of #@$&##@ to everything, don't they.

Googled cake smash...looks like quite a lot of fun!


Hard up Hester said...

Hi Jill
I'm hoping the cake smash will go well, it's going to be exceedingly messy.

My eyesight problems are certainly causing extra stress to life.

Wednesday

My Oddbox arrived this morning and I've shared it with Betty, in it there were potatoes, onions, spinach, aubergine, a huge cauliflower ...