Thursday 13 July 2017

Rocking all over the world

The boat is rocking a lot at the moment, the signwriter moved it to another jetty to work on it and retied it differently when it was returned to our usual place, but we are used to the motion now.

DS has returned from Rome, so my cat feeding duties have finished.

Saturday I'm looking after four of the DGC whilst DD2 is at work.

DD1 has recovered well from her surgery, one less thing for me to worry about.

Thanks for all your recent comments over the last few posts, I'll try to reply to them all here.

Amy his retirement age is 68 but I cannot see him managing to carry on with such a physical job for another seven years.

Margaret, thank you.

Marilyn I'm glad you enjoy my blog.

Lol Col, she's felt like home from the first day we got her. I make so many typos because I cannot see clearly, it's so frustrating.

Lol Sue, we get asked that a lot.

Rambler, she's named after a Frank Zappa album.

No comments:

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...