Friday 14 January 2022

Friday.


Beano likes to sit on the back of the sofa with his head on my shoulder.

 DD2 collected me and took me back to hers for a cuppa this afternoon. I took over another bag of craft stuff, my granddaughters were delighted with it all.

I've been struggling to walk after I fell out of bed but I think my toe is finally on the mend, I managed a three miles walk with Beano today.

I was accosted on the walk by a lady with a dog, I didn't recognise her but she was obviously pleased to see me.  She thanked me for telling her how to cook on a wood burning stove, she said I'd saved her a fortune in gas. I did work out who she was eventually!

I posted a parcel on Tuesday afternoon and on Wednesday morning I received confirmation that it had arrived, very speedy service.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great photo, thank you!!

Chris said...

That's a cute photo of Beano. He seems very affectionate. Very speedy service from the postal service. I am still waiting for some of my overseas Christmas cards!

Lyssa Medana said...

Beano is a cutie, please pass on gentle scritches from me. I'm glad that the toe is getting better. It's surprising how one little part of you can have such effect if it's hurting.

JanF said...

You did so well to walk three miles with a poorly toe!

Jaccs said...

Great endurance with the long walk with that bad toe , Beano is very loving by the looks, he reminds me of my Sid,or Sid the Sid as he is often called, aren’t they great xx

Sue said...

Lovely photo, Beano has a face very similar to my Mavis, who is a Parson Russell Terrier ... like a lightweight but taller Jack Russell. Her eyebrows get so long that when the cat grooms her he completely covers her eyes up sometimes.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...