Sunday 9 January 2022

Next weeks meal plan

 Today we had roast turkey, I defrosted half a ham joint to go with it. So lunches next week will be turkey or ham sandwiches or HM soup for me.

I'm also making:-

Hunters chicken with chips.

Burgers on Tuesday as that's the day the shopping is arriving with fresh rolls.

Smoked haddock.

Beef casserole  LO from last week.

Chicken wings and ribs.

Dirty rice.

Next week's roast is beef.

I don't eat chips or burgers or the ribs and chicken wings. I shall eat salad or home made soup and maybe a jacket potato.

I've filled another bag of craft stuff for the grandchildren but there's still a lot to do.

I got very little done today, I slept badly for the last two nights and I'm tired, I can't get warm enough to sleep and I'm too tired to get warm, an early night tonight I hope.

3 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending hugs. I hope the weather is warming up enough near you to let you sleep. You have such a good menu, and I am a little in awe of it. Take care

Cathy said...

You probably do this but keep the extremities warm. Bed socks on feet - beanie on head - mittens/fingerless gloves on hands even. Works a treat. Hope it does for you.

Jaccs said...

Are you vegetarian Sue? You don’t seem to eat much meat,can you freeze much? Maybe cook some meals you like and freeze for future use, when Steve has different from you!! Xx

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...