Monday 13 May 2024

Doctors.

My surgery is struggling to recruit Drs, they currently have two very part time Drs covering two different surgeries that are some miles apart.

There is a long wait for appointments, that's if the reception team think you need an appointment.

I've been before with gout so I have been diagnosed by a Dr.

My attacks of gout only tend to last a couple of weeks and by the time I get an appointment the attack will be over.

Worse almost than the pain of the gout is the accompanying earache. Steve complains non-stop if I have anything wrong with me. I never mention if I'm unwell but my difficult walking is a bit of a giveaway.

Steve has a painful knee, he claims it is red and swollen though it doesn't look that way. It gives him an excuse to chew Nurofen plus by the packet.


2 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending hugs.

It's a nuisance when men won't let you be when you're poorly. I hope that he forgets about it soon.

Rambler said...

Ibuprofen (Nurofen) can play havoc with his medications so I can only imagine how overdosing can harm him. Does he really eat them like sweeties? Seems as though he's on a mission to kill himself, what with his excessive drinking and dangerous drug use.

Still coughing

I'm still alive and still coughing I don't feel unwell, but I'm knackered from not sleeping well. I've spent the last two ni...