Two bits of exciting news.
Number One. We've had our house valued at £250k, much more than we expected.
Number Two. We've had an invitation to a wedding reception! It's an evening event so we've booked a room in the hotel where the reception is being held. They have a deal on for the wedding guests so it's £60 for the room & breakfast, a little treat to look forward to.
Monday, 12 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Good news on your house valuation, and the wedding is something lovely to look forward to. Our second elsdest daughter is getting married in May and I'm getting really excited now the preparations are in full swing.
Post a Comment