Thursday 8 January 2015

Some ups, some downs

Let's start with the downs, just one big one really Sensodyne toothpaste have changed their range and their packaging. My beloved is as fussy about his toothpaste as he is about his food and I purchased the wrong toothpaste, ye gods what trauma, much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued!

The ups? Firstly I have almost finished another rainbow blanket.
Secondly I have been asked to knit a couple of arm knitted cowls for money, woohoo.
Thirdly, I've mastered the art of going to the toilet whilst arm knitting, it was suggested to my by a work colleague when I explained my dilemma. I now take my knickers off before I start knitting.

6 comments:

jill said...

Hah! Knickerless knitting...it's -12c here
so I'll need to wait for spring for that!
Those color blends are really nice. Hope they go over well.

primrosesattic said...


Men do not need a reason to moan, my one enjoys it I'm sure. Fantastic you getting paid. Your knickers are becoming famous
Ha! H!
Rosezeeta.

Sue Foster said...

Surely the knickers off is a down not an up!!

Icey said...

Does your L&M know about the knickerless knitting? My DH would take it as an invitation ;)

Softstuff said...

I'd be surprised if with the new commando knitting the L&M didn't start buying you more wool!

Hard up Hester said...

Since my illness I can no longer wear tights so I always wear holdups, my L&M sees that as an invitation too!!

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...