Thank you for your comments about the foul mouthed person, fortunately there were other people around who were obviously on my side, so I wasn't as upset as I could have been.
I went to the butchers/greengrocers and the supermarket today, I spent about £20.
I bought:-
Lamb shanks for lunch tomorrow
Pork belly, liver and sausages for next week. We'll have liver and onions, sausage and mash and slow roasted pork belly.
I also bought mushrooms, onion and a huge leek.
I shall make a big pot of leek and potato soup for lunch next week.
I also bought a loaf of bread, baked beans and a large mans shirt.
I'm making a nightshirt and nightcap for a forthcoming play at work.
Saturday, 31 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
The cooking sounds yummy! I love liver and onions and have not had any in forever. Our grocers used to slice on premises very thin. now it comes as frozen pots and once thawed it is thick and no taste to it.
Post a Comment