Sunday 18 February 2018

Another bone of contention

This time about the parking spaces.
There are enough for everybody but some people think they are entitled to park at the end of the jetty where they moor. Whilst this would be ideal it is not practicable. At least two boaters have three vehicles and as there are six boats to a jetty you can see the problem.
At least this time we are not part of the problem as we park at the far end of the car park where there is lots of room.

I'll leave you with some photos I have taken of some of the places we have moored.

3 comments:

justjill said...

Cannot beat that! Those are beautiful. And breathe....

Margie from Toronto said...

Beautiful scenery!
Honestly - I thought people moved onto a boat to have a less stressful life! I can understand why you would just want to keep your head down and not get involved! But really, 3 cars! Park one close by and then the others have to hike - fair is fair! You must feel as though you are still dealing with school children at times!

TrishWish said...

You should leave a note - "Sorry you have lost the use of your legs..." Honestly people just don't want to walk a step these days!!! I park where there is plenty of room too to avoid having to squeeze and stress about other cars too near to me and then I enjoy the walk! Our Post office has to move 50 yards up the road, loads of people objected that it was too far to walk - er, shut up people!! We are lucky to have a post office in a village this size too many objections and will be NO post office at all!!

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...