Since moving on to the boat my shopping habits have changed.
I now shop twice a week, with such a small fridge freezer I find it is the only way.
To start with I spent far too much money but I've finally managed to get back on track.
I spent £11 in the supermarket and £6 in the butcher's.
I bought enough food to last until Tuesday, on Tuesday I'll have to shop for milk bread and vegetables.
Friday, 16 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Sounds good to me. The DP does our shopping. Mondays and Thursdays. He is far better than I ever was at shopping. Sticks to the list for a start!
It must be very different having to shop this way from what you were used to. Do you find yourself using more dry goods like pasta and rice since that doesn't need refrigeration?
I tend to keep more tinned food in but I can't change too much as my beloved is a fussy eater.
Post a Comment