Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...





5 comments:
Shiver me timbers! I'll bet that porridge and tea tasted especially good.
Oh I am so happy I found your blog. I love the pics of the waterways. What is a pillbox along the locks?
We came across a couple of concrete pillboxes at the weekend. They are dotted around our coastline everywhere. Lovely photos.
The pillboxes are digitally along the canal, they were built during WW2 as part of the defence system.
That should read the pillboxes are dotted along the canal. My tablet decided to put digitally in instead.
Post a Comment