I made a couple of cloth bags from the bedroom curtains I don't think I posted a pic of them.
I'm not sure I you can see it but there s a duck eating the flowers on the front of a neighboring boat.
Thursday, 22 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...


1 comment:
Great use of some material.
Post a Comment