Monday 26 February 2018

Shopping and meal plan

I'm knee deep in childcare duties this week.
I will eventually get round to posting pics and details of the rest of our weekend out.

I shopped today, a more expensive shop this time, £18.40 but the fridge, freezer and cupboards are well stocked.

This weeks meals will be, in no particular order:-

Chicken in mushroom sauce.
Chilli with rice and nachos.
Giant Yorkshires with sausages and onion gray.
Lamb chops ( because they were reduced).
Beef casserole with dumplings.
This weeks vegetables are spring greens, carrots and leeks.

4 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope with the predicted cold weather you don't get frozen into the mooring.Brrrrr!

Chris said...

A very economical weekly shop for two people - I usually spend that on just myself!

Hard up Hester said...

Sue the marina is iced over in places but the ice isn't very thick.

Chris, I shop twice a week so I will send more.

Hard up Hester said...

Spend more, not send.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...