Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
And breathe. Lovely.
"Red sky at night......" Hope it held true for you.
Gorgeous shot. The light at sundown last night was spectacular. The bank of trees that I can see from my office window were lit up in such a way against the grey sky that they looked like they were ablaze...stunning!
Post a Comment