Monday 23 July 2018

Fecking technology

Poor CHS had a Dr's appointment this morning and the Dr sent him for an x-Ray.
The results will be back in a few days, it's probably arthritis .
Because of the traffic and lack of parking at the hospital we parked the car and caught the bus.
CHS has an app on his phone that tells him when the next bus is due. Unfortunately the app has been replaced by a new one that CHS hasn't got yet.
Instead of sitting at the bus stop, like any normal person, he insisted on sitting in the car titting about with the app. Of course we missed the next bus as he couldn't get the app to work. I'm shouting that the bus is coming and he's shushing me because he's trying to see the bus on his phone!

11 comments:

justjill said...

Men and their toys aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Thank you for cheering me up - pass on thanks to CHS for his part in my smiling!

Hard up Hester said...

Exactly Jill.
I'm glad he cheered you up, I'll tell him.

Winters End Rambler said...

He's not Victor Meldrew by any chance is he?! x

Cathy said...

That's exactly the person thought of / saw in my mind when I read your last paragraph. I could see it happening like it as being played out on tv.

Chris said...

Hope another bus came along pretty quickly!

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

The more you mention CHS's little traits the more I'm sure my husband is a close relative!

Rambler said...

Lol, lol, lol. That has started my day with a smile - thank you (though I couldn't live with him without strangling him) You are a patient lady.

kelley said...

oh for heaven's sake...it's like they are cut from the same cloth when it comes to their phones...you're way more patient than me!

Cro Magnon said...

The moral being, that one should never trust TEKNOLERGY.

Col said...

My husband's a bit of a technophobe, which is a nuisance most of the time, but occasionally has advantages!

Weather

I've always been of the opinion that there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes. I have to say I'm currently revi...