CHS was at work today so we couldn't start our journey until he finished but we still managed to get almost to Newbury.
We had a couple of showers on the way, one at Monkey Marsh lock and one at Bulls swing bridge. I got very wet both times.
We are moored on the armco just. Past the dry dock. Tomorrow we will fill up with diesel and water and then resume our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Just wondering, but did you envisage all this moving about when you decided to live on a boat? I know it keeps you in practice with all the locks and there is all the open air etc, but it must be a little unsettling for you.
We knew the rules with regards moving when we decided to live on a boat, we had read up on it all. If we ever get a residential mooring (they are as rare as hens teeth) we won't have to move so often.
This is our holiday for this year and we are heading to Devizes as CHS has 3 weeks off work.
Devizes is a lovely place. Enjoy some relaxing time off together.
If you ever come through Berkhamsted please let me know, I'd love to stop by your boat and say hello.
I'm sur I could even rummage up some more wool for you 😉
Post a Comment