Saturday 17 November 2018

A peaceful day today

Kate, CHS is only expected to walk around the marina and step over so couple of low fences and he's happy to do that. Following the diet he is less keen on! He was a grumpy bugger before his stroke, he is ten times worse now.

It's been peaceful today CHS has taken his blood pressure repeatedly with both the monitor provided by the ESD team and my monitor. He has wittered on all day about the discrepancy between them, I have refused to be drawn into a discussion about it, he then decided that he cannot get the sleeve on his arm unaided, so I've been fitting it for him.

I managed to cut his hair for him so he is looking tidier now.

I have spent most of the day knitting, doing housework and walking around the marina with CHS as he is not allowed to walk alone. I'm now watching repeats of Midsomer Murders and continuing with my knitting. I also have a new book on my kindle by Ben Aaronovitch Lies Sleeping.

7 comments:

TrishWish said...

I tried one of those Rivers of London earlier novels and did not get on well with it - strange mix detective and wizard? Hope yours is a good read - you deserve it! So patient!

Anonymous said...

I saw you recommendation, like the look of them and have ordered 2 of the.
W

justjill said...

And breathe. I sometimes, well most times, wonder how the DP puts up with me. He also reads a lot!

Sir Jack Brabham Son said...

Beautiful post.Thanks for sharing.

Richard Butler Creagh said...

Nice post! Keep on sharing.

Peter Gale Headteacher said...

Nice blog.

Experience Invest said...

Soon you'll be a hair stylish.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...