Tuesday 27 November 2018

Proper cracker knackered

Phew what an afternoon.
We left the boat just after 1 o'clock as CHS had a hospital appointment to have a three day ECG tape fitted.
It was pissing with rain and there was nowhere to park, so I dropped CHS of at the drop off point.
I drove round and round trying to find a parking space to no avail.
CHS was phoning me because he was having an anxiety attack and can't remember where he is supposed to be.
We checked the hospital map before we left home but despite the map showing him he needed to head towards the eye clinic he'd gone via the hearing unit and got totally lost.
I drove through the hospital grounds until I found him and set him on the correct path. I still hadn't found a parking space by the time he was ready to be collected.
He found his way back to the hearing unit and I picked him up.
He was quite distressed but calmed down after a while.
By the time we got home it was pitch black and still pissing with rain.

I'm cooking spaghetti Bolognese for tea with garlic bread, then it's back to the knitting.

3 comments:

justjill said...

Our hospital is like a small town. Hope all is well now and this horrible weather goes away. I dont mind cold, wind or rain but not altogether.

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Hospitals can be very confusing places and parking abysmal. I am glad that we are free of hospital visits for the time being. My next one will be to get my right cataract done. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) to you both.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I was quite scared of hospitals and the size and getting lost but after all the hours at Ipswich and Addenbrookes they became a bit too familiar!
Hope all goes well with the ECG thingy and you can find somewhere to park next time

It's been rough.

We've had a few difficult days. The weather has been nice and sunny though not particularly warm. I'm not sure what triggered Steve ...