Tuesday 21 May 2019

For you, I'll make an exception

As a boater and a dog owner I try to ensure my dog doesn't piddle on another boater's ropes.

This isn't easy as dogs do like to piddle on anything sticking up.

Yesterday a couple of Hooray Henry's went hurtling past in their motor launches.

We could hear the cries of 'Slow Down' as they approached.

They were only going to the nearby pub but by the time the had imbibed a skinful each they decided to stay overnight just a short distance from us.

As Beano and I enjoyed our morning constitutional he was overcome by the urge to piddle on their ropes.

I let him!

8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Well done you (and Beano)

ShellyC said...

You demon dog walker you.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Good job too. X

justjill said...

Ha haa.

Twiggymoon said...

Haha I'd have taken him there especially :) :) x

Margie from Toronto said...

Revenge is sweet! :-)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous I do wish you would keep your crass comments to yourself. All you have done is made an idiotic fool of yourself, no one actually gives a toss what you think but if you were any kind of person you would state who you are. Oh, and a spellcheck would come in useful too.

Helena (helebore)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Hester and well done Beano.
I do love to read your blog Hester, your courage and humour are so inspiring.
Best Wishes,
NellieGrace

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...