Wednesday 4 December 2019

Military operation!

I have an audiology appointment this morning, with traveling time I will be out for about four hours.

I usually try not to leave Steve for more than an hour.

My DD2 is going to phone qqhim.
I shall phone him regularly.

The marina manager knows he will be on his own.

Steve will stagger round the marina with Beano at set intervals so if he misses a walk someone will check on him.

All this for a 15 minute appointment where they will ask me why I haven't had my MRI scan yet (because I haven't received an appointment yet) then they will tell me I'm old and deaf. No shit Sherlock, I'd worked that one out.

2 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Fingers crossed all goes well.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Annoying, bloody annoying.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...